Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Pyle MD
Dr. Michael Pyle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, IN, with other offices in Plainfield, IN and Danville, IN . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pyle is affiliated with Hendricks Comm Hosp, Danville, In and Hendricks Regional Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Pyle has 3 locations
1100 Southfield Dr
Plainfield, IN 46168
998 E Main St
Danville, IN 46122
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Pyle has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Michael Pyle has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Michael Pyle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Pyle - Posted on July 28th, 2009
Dr. Pyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hendricks Comm Hosp, Danville, In
39 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Michael Pyle Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Pyle's office for more information.
1000 E Main St Danville, IN : (317) 745-4451
1100 Southfield Dr Plainfield, IN 46168
998 E Main St Danville, IN 46122
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Pyle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danville, IN.