Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael L Pylman has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 20
I've seen Dr. Pylman for a number of medical pain procedures. He has never introduced himself to me, or spoken to me in a kind or caring fashion. He is brusque and always seems like I am just a number. If I wasn't being forced by USA Pain to have these procedures done, I would not see this doctor for anything.
Dr. Pylman is a very inept physician who could not accurately provide physical care to meet health needs, or any type of medical support in a crisis. This physician did not have any interest in meeting the needs of his patients, and did not believe his patients when discussing changes in pain or current condition. I would seriously discourage anyone from going to see him for any type of pain management or care. I travel to Eugene, OR in order to see a pain specialist, as Dr. Pylman was unable to meet my pain management needs. The 2 hour drive is preferable to the poor care I was receiving.
29 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1989
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Michael L Pylman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUsa Pain Clinic, 914 Pinehurst Rd SE Ste 102, Rio Rancho, NM
Dr. Michael L Pylman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rio Rancho, NM.