Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Brady has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Started seeing Dr. Brady a little over a year ago. Have found him to be excellent. He spends time explaining everything he finds, what he can do and the procedures he will use. Has excellent follow through and has always answered any questions that I have. Have seen several different doctors since moving to Buckeye and have found Dr. Brady to be far superior than any of the others.
Worst doctor ever! Laughed when he told me about a throat cancer patient, refuses to run any tests to get to the bottom of issues, always wants to pawn off on a specialist for everything and thinks that if he can't find anything (you have to actually look), your problems are psychological and recommends a behavioral health services evaluation. Only does a physical examination if you request it. I've never seen such a horrible doctor!
Dr Brady was by far the most arrogant rude Dr I have ever seen. He actually refused to discuss anything with my husband, including his depression issues. He even had the audacity to state he only had 20 minutes to spend so pick an issue you want to discuss and make another appointment if you have more than one issue. Horrible, horrible experience and I will never go back!!!!! I was so much happier with the doctors who used to be there, they all jumped ship and so have most of their clients! I would give a negative star if I could!
Family Medicine Center
Dr. Michael R Brady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMichael Raymond Brady Do, 1178 Kinoole St, Hilo, HI
Dr. Michael R Brady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilo, HI.