Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Burt has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Michael R Burt has the following 11 expertise
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Disorders
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Dr. Michael R Burt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Burt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Michael R Burt accepts the following insurance providers.
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
Locations & DirectionsGoodman Campbell Brain And Spine, 8333 Naab Rd Ste 250, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Michael R Burt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.