Dr. Michael R Emery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Emery?

A breath of fresh air!

I have been with the same PCP for over 20 years, I finally got tired of just being another number. A friend of mine sent me to Dr. Emery. I had a better experience in my first visit with Dr. Emery on my first visit than I ever did with my PCP of 20 years!! I feel like he listened, took his time to understand my issues, and I felt he was very thorough and friendly. Awesome experience for my first visit!

Aweful

Do not waste your time with this doctor or his staff. They will not help you with anything. Doctor and the staff are not friendly or helpful. I asked the doctor a medical question about my health and his response was "I have no idea" and that was it. Not even a since of concern or care. Stay away. Staff will not help you with prescriptions refills. They tell you that you have to call the pharmacy and tell them to call the doctors office. Seriously stay away from this office. It is a waste of time and you'll end up making a different appointment with someone else