Dr. Michael Hayman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hayman?

Choose another Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. Hayman to anyone. In my opinion, he didn't really care about fixing my problem as much as "band-aiding" it with shots. He couldn't seem to get past the fact that I had done extensive damage to my shoulder but since I had no traumatic accident, my issue couldn't be true. I don't think he listened to how I felt in the 3-4 minutes he was actually in the room evaluating me. Still waiting for their followup from my appointment 3 weeks ago.

Terrific Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Best Orthopedic Dr! Quality care, personable, explains exactly what is being done and has a wonderful staff. Office is well organized and friendly. You can't ask for a better experience. Highly recommend !

Outstanding surgeon!

Posted on July 27th, 2017

In January I had my ACL replaced with a cadaver and my meniscus trimmed and sewn. Dr. Hayman was my surgeon and did an amazing job not only on the procedure but through all of my post-op care. He has my my utmost gratitude, thanks and appreciation for everything he did for me along the way. I truly cannot thank him and his team enough

Excellent orthopedic surgeon

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Hayman took all the time I needed to listen to and understand my complaints. When he recommended surgery, he explained his medial decision making process and made me feel 100% confident in proceed with the procedure. He was attentive from preop through recovery and I have an excellent outcome. I am very happy with my decision to be treated by Dr. Hayman.

Patient

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Great doctor- explained everything, got better- able to do golf again!!

Thank you Dr. Hayman

Posted on May 8th, 2016

Dr Hayman was excellent. He spent time explaining my X-rays and diagnosis. I ended up with an injection in my shoulder. I hate needles. He took his time and made it as painless as he could. Very pleasant visit. And..... I actually feel better and back to golf! Thank you Dr. Hayman

Dr.Hayman

Posted on April 19th, 2016

Dr. Hayman did a great job!! He got me into the office quickly. He listened to all of my questions and took the time to answer all of my questions. Overall very professional. I would tecommend him to family and friends!!

patient

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I was evaluated for terrible wrist pain ,. Dr.Hayman evaluated and diagnose the condition for my wrist pain he treated it and I now feel pain free for over a year I highly recommend dr. Hayman as an orthopedic surgeon

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Great doctor and staff. Made sure I was comfortable and that all of my questions were answered. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr. Hayman has been treating our family and friends for quite some time. He is one of the best in town and always goes the extra mile when it comes to discussing treatment and describing orthopedic conditions or abnormalities. I would strongly recommend him! He cares about his patients well-being and recovery. He even calls us directly to see how we are progressing.

Excellent Physician

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Very professional, compassionate doctor...office staff very efficient as well, and I had my x-ray done quickly in his office as well...convenient and nice location

Caring

Posted on April 14th, 2016

I received amazing care and I would recommend to anyone who needs help getting back on their fee and feeling better!