Dr. Michael R Jordan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Jordan?

Not Suggested!

I would not send anyone to this Doctor he has no bedsid manor. He thinks you don't need help if you haven't had surgery.

Dr Jordan had horrible bedside manner. I felt as though he was judging me because this was a workmans comp situation. His X-ray tech didn't take very thorough X-rays. He said he couldn't see the fracture when I know good and well the ER sat me down and showed me from their X-rays there was a fracture. After him reviewing those X-rays, he admitted yes, there's a little fracture. I don't feel comfortable with his diagnosis nor do I feel he cares at all!

Not personable, zero bedside manner. On my second appt didn't even bother to tell me is be seeing his pa instead of him. Didn't care for his pa either.

Director Parks and Recreation City of fayetteville tn.

I had both knees replaced at the same time and was up walking with help the next day. Within a week I was walking with a walker with no pain and with therapy I am now pain free. My only regret is I waited so long before I had it done.

Excellent doctor, highly recommended!

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your time you took to share your experience. TOA is pleased to have you as a patient and thanks you for choosing us for your orthopaedic needs.