4.8

very nice, very patient very positive

Thank you Dr. Lewis!!!

The Willow Medical Center and Dr. Lewis are the best!!!. A friend was visiting me from overseas and told me she was in pain and not feeling well. I didn't know what to do. I looked into urgent care clinics or even local Hospitals, but I was concerns about cost. I was referred to Dr. Michael Lewis at the Willow Medical Center and I called. On a weekend, Dr. Lewis came to his office and spent significant time with my friend. He also helped us with a plan to follow in case the symptoms worsen. He called several times after, to follow up. He also provided medicine on site ... and all this, at a VERY reasonable price. I'm impress with this clinic and Dr. Lewis. I'm not a doctor and I'm not always sure what level of treatment is needed. I'll highly recommend the Willow Medical Center and Dr. Lewis, as you will feel supported and well care. Thank you Dr. Lewis!!!

An exceptional phycisian. His commitment to providing thorough and quality care is refreshing. I have yet to meet a doctor with such a caring and respectful demeanor. He actually listens to me. His quick thinking and diagnostic skills saved my father's life. Thank you doctor Lewis!

Dr. Michael R Lewis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.