Dr. Michael R Miller Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Miller?

the dr for my whole family for 13 yrs. Wouldnt change him for anything.

One of the BEST!

Dr. Miller has been my PC since 2002. He is ALWAYS so attentive, compassionate, willing to listen and continues to give me the best of care!

Love this guy he is by far the most caring doctor I;ve seen. His nurse Penny is excellent as well.

Fantastic!

Dr. Miller is a fantastic physician, easily the best that I've seen. He's kind and obviously cares a great deal about his patients. I've needed referrals several times and each time I've found the specialists to be excellent doctors as well. When someone mentions needing a general practitioner, for whatever reason, I always suggest Dr. Miller. I'm very thankful that he takes the time to go over things with me, makes sure that I know what's going on, what he thinks the best treatment is, and why. Also, in my experience, he has astoundingly good memory recall. The only downside to seeing Dr. Miller is the wait time. Be prepared to spend some time in the waiting and exam rooms. In my opinion, the wait is WELL worth seeing Dr. Miller.

Highly Recommend!

I have used Dr. Miller for almost 10 years. He treats my whole family now. I completely trust him and am so thankful that he cares enough to follow up with us and work us in when we're in need and he's busy. He spends ample time with us. He is open to alternative forms of treatment and not just medications. His office recently moved about 25 minutes from us, but that won't stop us from going to him.

Great Experience

Dr. Miller and his staff are about great client first service from the moment you come in the office until you leave. Dr. Miller made us feel like we were a priority and that he cared about what was going on with us.

Been seeing Dr. Miller for 2 years now and am always please with him.

Great doctor

You will not find a better doctore than Dr Miller, sits and explains everything you need to know, I have known and seen Dr M for past eight years, I moved to another area of town and will only go to see Dr Miller, you will be treated with respect and he knows he medicine

Dr. Miller is a very caring person, he is all ears to your health problems. He is a great physitian, he is concerned in restoring human health through the examination and clinical history os his patients.Just in one phrase "You can be sure that he will help you to get well"