Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Peck
Dr. Michael Peck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flossmoor, IL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Peck is affiliated with Ingalls Memorial Hospital, Advocate South Suburban Hospital and Franciscan St. James Health Chicago Heights. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Peck has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Would have given all 4's as I think Dr. Peck is a wonderful doctor and human being, however, the nurses are completely unresponsive, almost actually hostile and could really improve. I am trying to not leave because of them but it is getting very difficult. The front office/reception staff are wonderful but someone needs to work with others. It's really bad. Please, please, please correct this problem Dr. Peck!
Dr. Peck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Franciscan St. James Health Chicago Heights
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
MetroSouth Medical Center
Franciscan St. Margaret No
Franciscan St. James CH
Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
St Marg Mercy Healthcare Centers
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
St. Margaret Mercy North
OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
Franciscan St. James Health Olympia Fields
Franciscan St. Margaret Health Hammond
39 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1974
Dc General Hospital
Dr. Michael Peck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHorizon Health Care, 19550 Governors Hwy, Flossmoor, IL
Dr. Michael Peck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flossmoor, IL.