Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael R Phillips has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Michael R Phillips has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael R Phillips is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Phillips has been my entire family's doctor since I moved to town in 2005. Dr. Phillips is very thorough and takes as much time as is needed to explain his recommendations and any of my questions. Gives full information based on guidelines, and then respects his patients' choices, even in OB and pediatrics. Dr. Phillips personally, or his excellent nurse, calls with test results very promptly. Very smart and personable. Caring, funny, thoughtful, and easy to talk to. The hospital also provides very high quality care. I've been amazed. We are very lucky to have such a top-notch facility in such a small town. Dr. Phillips can easily consult with the specialists I need through a seamless process with Luther Hospital, the bigger Mayo system hospital in Eau Claire, or in Rochester.
Dr. Phillips is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2001
Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Dr. Michael R Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Health System Red Cedar, 2321 Stout Rd, Menomonie, WI
Dr. Michael R Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menomonie, WI.