Have you seen Dr. Michael R Robichaux Sr?

WOW! Lady in the front

The lady in the front office was horrible.... I never got to see the doctor after and 1hr and 45min and finally had to walk out because my child was in terrible pain with his ear. Sad part is i live 5 minutes away :( . I heard the doctor was great , but getting through the bulldog at the front desk is almost impossible!

Awesome Doctor

I love Dr. Mike...all i have to say is we need more Doctors like him!!! (I think that says alot about him!!)

I have been bringing my kids their for about 4 years.Dr.Mike is the sweetest most caring doctor you will ever meet!!! He will treat your childern like his own and make you feel like he has known you for ever! I thank him sooo much for being such an exellent doctor!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Mikes for 17 years. He truely is what we all want from our doctors, interested in our well being, caring, patient and willing to listen. Most recently after a CAT Scan, an MRI and two different doctors misdiagnosing my problem it was my ENT, Dr. Mike, that realized my problem was blood sugar and the answer was not drugs or surgery but my diet.

Dr. Michael R Robichaux Sr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thibodaux, LA.