Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Rollins has the following 1 specialty
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rollins was assigned to handle my emergency surgery after an MRI found loose air in my abdomin. I was scared and had no idea what was going on with me. He came to my bed ten minutes before the surgery (remember, this was emergency surgery and he was called in to operate) and explained what was found, what it might mean, and my treatment possibilities. He came out after my surgery and spoke with my wife, comforting her and even gave her a hug to make her feel better. I woke up with a colostomy bag and I wasn't even 28 yet! He explained to me that he thought it would be better for me to heal before he put me back together, just to assure that he wouldn't have to repeat the surgery later. I received my reversal three months later and now am doing great. He was always kind and would explain things and let me know when something he had to do was going to cause pain. He saved my life and I could never repay him for that!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Rollins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Umass Medical School
Dr. Michael R Rollins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Valley Surgeons, 13555 W McDowell Rd Ste 204, Goodyear, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael R Rollins in this video.
Dr. Michael R Rollins is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Goodyear, AZ.