2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Michael R Rosen?

please do not go to this doctor

This man was very unprofessional. I broke my ankle and was told to go see him a week later to take off the splinter. I can barely walk around and he prescribed a cast for me and told me I still to have to get around in a walker. I lost my job the day I saw him to get the new cast, called the next day after my appointment to ask for a note from him to explain my injury and he had some really rude woman call back to tell me he was not going to help me in that matter even though he wanted me to come back 2 weeks later and charged my insurance and me a total of 800 dollars to go see him. If I were in such perfect condition like he says I am then I do not need him padding my insurance any further with bills for the second appointment he wants me to make with him. Terrible careless doctor and unprofessional. Even though my xrays clearly showed my fracture they at first plus the hospitals papers stating i got treated for a broken ankle, he told me they didn't see anything. Then they saw the fracture when I had second xrays taken even though I am 5 months pregnant. Do not go to this doctor. he does not have the patient's best interest at heart and I am going to report his unprofessionalism every chance I get.