Dr. Michael Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Shapiro?

Failure to treat properly after surgery

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Had surgery on knee for minor menicus repair. 5 months later and after seeing him every 3 weeks in between and complaining of severe pain still, I find out from another doctor I need a full knee replacement. If Shapiro had done a simple x-ray at 2 months when I was still complaining of pain, he would have caught problem and it could have been reversed at that time. Now it is too late due to his negliect. Very disappointed.

Posted on February 1st, 2016

no bedside manner and could not care less

Posted on November 21st, 2015

He walks in to the room and fails to greet. took 2 minutes to examine one knee and refused to look at the other. He gets up and walks out.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Very nice and seems to be on his game. No issues in Valencia office

Dr. Shapiro is a highly educated, divinely skilled, and seasoned professional!

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I thank God for Dr. Shapiro. If he hadn't volunteered to see me outside of business hours for an emergency situation (I was thrown out of a Facey Dr.'s office after causing a scene due to a horrible fall because this lunatic Dr. made me wait for well over an hour and I was in a crisis situation as you will soon see)....I am certain I would not have any use of my hands whatsoever today. I am grateful I was tossed out of that other incompetent Dr.'s office because I was blessed with the BEST, Dr. Michael Shapiro. This man is a genius! Not only did it take 9 operations to gain use of my hands without excruciating pain, he combined the last operation into a 3 in 1 operation because he had the foresight to see patients with my condition requiring two additional operations to fix future problems from the initial. Saving me the pain and suffering two MORE operations would have caused. I know I couldn't have endured two more. Understand if he were solely driven by money, he would have made three times the amount of money and not said a word to me. Luckily for me... excellence could be his middle name and grace and compassion are this man's clothing. You couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable or skilled orthopedic surgeon than Dr. Shapiro. I had to fight Facey to continue to see him and went through horrible pain for a year seeing every doctor they forced me to see before they FINALLY agreed to let me see Shapiro again as he is a "consultant" to Facey. In my opinion, there isn't ANYONE I would trust with my hands other than him and he was well worth a year in pain versus a lifetime of loss of use if another less competent Dr. was introduced. If you have the chance to see Dr. Shapiro as he is a busy Dr., do whatever it takes to do so. Not only will you receive the best in care, but you'll be better off just knowing him. He constantly amazed me by his superior intelligence. From politics to medicine, he is involved in this country and the community. When at a function with Hilary Clinton, Shapiro says..."Hilary, how can we justify "forced care" when the diminished standard of care it ultimately results in will cost Americans their health and many their lives. The freedom to choose should never be something one barters with. How will that play out for the average man? His standard of care will diminish not improve and we need to take a closer look at the devastating effects this system will have on the citizens of United States!" If Shapiro has the hutspa to approach Hilary Clinton and is invited to functions she attends, bold and equipped with research and studies to back up what comes out of his mouth, we really should consider this man our guardian angel because that is truly what he represents not only to his patients but to his fellowman. If you are lucky enough to get him or tenacious enough to insist on him, the outcome of your situation could very well change the course of the rest of your life....I know it has mine.

ONE AND A HALF BAD KNEE REPLACEMENTS

Posted on August 24th, 2012

IN 2009 DR SHAPIRO PREFORMED A TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT. IN 2010 DR SHAPIRO SAID HE NEEDED TO REPLACE THE UPPER PART OF THE KNEE AGAIN. THIS IS 8/24/2012 NOW I NEED ANOTHER TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT, I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS DOCTER

Very poor bedside manner

Posted on September 4th, 2008

You have a couple minutes to state your problem before he walks away from you.

Posted on October 5th, 2017