Dr. Michael Silver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Silver?

Unhappy

Posted on November 7th, 2016

He does not listen to his patients. He did not order any test to help find out what was causing my migraines. Please do not waste your time. This doctor only cares about his check from Emory not your care.

Dr Silver

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I love the time Dr Silver takes and the fact that he listens My boyfriend was diagnosed with Parkinson's but after testing and evaluation he was diagnosed with Corticobasal Degeneration which is in the Parkinson's family. He called in other physicians to evaluate him I love Dr. Silver. he came in in a wheel chair and now he at least can walk

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Very personable and interested in my what I have to say. Willing to try new treatments. Extremely nice man.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I saw Dr. Silver for a year for migraines, and he refused to do any diagnostic testing to find out why I was having a sharp increase in severity and frequency. He only told me "these things happen with age" (I'm 30). He would rather push heavy duty medications than find out the cause of the migraines, and all I ended up with were horrible side effects that interfered with my job as a nurse, and I still had 3-4 migraines per week. When I called Emory to switch providers, they refused, saying it's their policy to not allow patients to switch doctors, but they didn't have a reason as to why that was a policy. I do NOT recommend getting stuck with Dr. Silver if you choose to use the Emory Clinic Neurology Department!

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Doctor was nice and attentive. STAFF IS HORRIBLE! Be prepared to make several phone calls if you need help or have questions. Insurance was not filed in time for appt.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Silver is OUTSTANDING. I'm older and have seen a lot of doctors. I think Dr. Silver is the best in every category.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Dr. Silver takes times and listens very carefully to what you have to say. We really think he is a very caring and loving doc

Does a good job

Posted on November 22nd, 2014

Dr Silver was spot on with a treatment plan for my Parkinson's. He provided ample time for our office visits and acts in a professional manner. My only beef is that it is nearly impossible to adjust my appointment schedule with him for less than a 4-6 month period.

Parkinson's patient

Posted on June 21st, 2014

He is more like an instructor not a doctor. Just listens and types and usually had a student in the room. Do not waste your time, you are just a specimen to him.

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Dr Silver was very professional during my visit. He spent a lot of time with me. Unfortunately, he did not really have a good plan of treatment for me except to try more medications. Very frustrating....six yrs of daily migraines and still no answers and no relief.

Terrible Care

Posted on October 25th, 2013

This "doctor" is arrogant, rude, and has zero bedside manner. He did not listen to me or think about actually sharing discourse before diagnosing me. Though a young man, his instant analysis of hysterical stress, spoke of insufferable, judgmental thinking without considering me as anything but a woman patient who's problem was in her head--very old boy doctor behavior, and inexcusable. Unless you enjoy being walked on, don't choose this doctor as your neurologist.

Posted on August 4th, 2017