Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael R Stewart has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Maybe he had a bad day, but I felt like the job was rushed. The incisions were excessively large and the stitches weren't done neatly. One incision didn't close properly and while the stitches were removed, another incision was accidentally ripped open. What should have been a very minor procedure will leave me with very large scars. It's been over a week and I am still waking up with blood on the sheets. I regret not having gone to the dermatologist who has performed this same procedure on me many times with very different results. I will never return to his office again.
I DEFINITELY would never recommend this Dr. to anyone else, unless they are seeking religious information instead of anything related to health and medicine. The first words out of his mouth when he FINALLY entered the room, was; "Have you been saved? And if so, describe to me in your own words what that means to you!" Allthewhile, he had no idea why I was there; medically. Upon my refusal to accompany him to "his church," he refused to give me the medication necessary & instantly dismissed me as a patient.
39 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Michael R Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent South Clinic, 440 W Songer Ln, Veedersburg, IN
Dr. Michael R Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Veedersburg, IN.