Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wilson
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with NCH North Naples Hospital, Ochsner Foundation Hospital and Physicians Regional Pine Ridge. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NCH North Naples Hospital
Ochsner Foundation Hospital
Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
38 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Michael Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael Robert Wilson MD, 650 S Governor St, Iowa City, IA
Dr. Michael Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.