Dr. Michael R Wolfson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Wolfson?

Doctor Wolfson was a wonderful physician with such a caring manner. He would always focus on Mother as the patient, but at the end ask if I had any question or comments as her daughter. Mother loved him, as did I. His medical treatment (physical and emotional) of my mother was superb. It was wonderful to have such an exceptional doctor for my dear mother.

I started looking for a new primary care physician when the one I had at another clinic moved. A couple of people mentioned Dr. Wolfson, and I started to see him last month. I found him to be interested, caring, thorough and thoughtful. A couple labs came back wonky and he had prompt, attentive follow thru. Impressive! I am happy to have found a doctor that I trust and will recommend to others. The clinic itself is very nice, the staff is caring and the lab has a great phlebotomist who is accurate and painless! No complaints here at all. YAY!

Never seams to have enough time to answer any of my concerns or questions. It's what's the problem, here's what I think, take this pill, got to go.