Dr. Michael R Wolfson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Wolfson?

Enjoyed my visit!

Enjoying your OBGYN visit might sound strange, but after needing to re-visit the OBGYN several times, Dr. Wolfson is the first doctor at this practice to go through my record and correct several mistakes as well as treat me with respect instaed of "lecturing" me. I am a responsible, grown, woman, and prefer to be treated as such. Thank you, Dr. Wolfson!

Best gyn ever

Dr. Wolfson is terrific. He listens to what you have to say, answers questions, and freely and easily discusses difficult topics that affect your health. I appreciate that you come into his office after your physical exam to talk (after you are fully dressed and have had a minute to think!) He is both caring and profesional-- a great mix.

Fiasdfasdfabnd

My very first experience seeing a doctor upon learning I was finally pregnant. I was excited to finally get some questions answered about my health, some spotting and the condition of my unborn baby. Dr. Wolfson was rude by insulting my weight which wass something I was already insecure about. I informed him that I was spotting a few days and his response was that I never spotted when I clearly saw it for myself and became very concerned. He ignored any questions I asked of him as though I wasn't there! He didn't even bother to respond to me, so I sat there feeling awkward, confused and hurt. But the most traumatic issue for me was how he coldly inserted his utensil in me without any caution, explanation or lube. I was in severe pain which resulted in me bleeding afterwards. He showed no care, concern or professionalism.

I have seen Dr. Wolfson twice in the last five years when my regular GYN was not available. Both times were HORRIBLE experiences. If it were possible to give him a negative rating for bedside manner I would. Most recently, I was in the hospital and he was the doctor on call that particular day. He snapped at me when I asked questions regarding my condition and told me not to worry about some of the numbers he was quoting to my nurse. It was only after I forcefully told him that as a patient I will ask questions whenever I didn't understand and that I expected him to answer them, that he even remotely began to show some respect. He does not communicate well, and does not like to be asked questions. Since this has been my experience with him twice, years apart, I would under no circumstance recommend him. Do not go to this doctor!

Great Doctor

I have been with this doctor some 32 years and hate to know that someday I will have to find another one

Great guy, Great Doctor, Great Group

We have been with N Atlanta OB/GYN for 10 years and just delivered our 4th child there, now that we are done, we can say that even though the 4 were delivered by 3 different doctors, we loved each one, (Dr's Bodner and Garcia were also great). We recommend this practice to everyone.