Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Raad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael J Raad has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Raad was referred to my husband and I after our Doctor moved hhis practice a distance from us. Dr. Raad is an outstanding Doctor and we highly recommend him. He takes the time to sit and listen to you and is very compassionate. He is not a Doctor that rushes you off for all kinds of unneccsary tests. Very easy to talk to... He is the BEST in our eyes.
I have been taking my 89 year old mom there to see him. She is a new patient to him and has only seen him for about 3 visits. I have had no complaints thus far. He never rushes us. He has always taken the time to listen and help work out a plan of action to help my mom. She had a stroke and cannot talk and being her full-time caregiver, I have to speak for her. The wait time has been reasonable and I love the options of different offices that we could choose from. He has evening hours too, which is very convenient for us.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Raad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1984
Detroit Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Michael J Raad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsSilver Pines Family Physicians, 43455 Schoenherr Rd Ste 2, Sterling Heights, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Raad in this video.
Dr. Michael J Raad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.