3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Rack?

A

Dr. Rack was very knowledgeable, and I really felt like he cared. He explained my condition and gave me detailed options of how I could move forward with different treatment options. I would recommend him to anyone. I have family members that are/have been patients of his and they too are just as pleased.

I guess I was unfortunate to have met Dr. Rack when he was still a "wage slave". I was a patient of his and felt his approach was very impersonal and clinical. I went in with anxiety attacks and was given the old ink blot test. I was asked to do the text book memory or cognitive tests like repeating number sequences and spelling words forwards and backwards. This was ok for the first visit but all the visits afterwards were pretty much "how are you? thats good. lets increase your dose to this. see you next month". I have been to several other doctors and they get this way sometimes. There is no need for every visit to be an hour long but none of Dr. Rack's were. He never really looked me in the eyes. He seemed preoccupied.

Dr. Michael J Rack is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Southaven, MS.

Dr. Michael J Rack Is this you?