Dr. Michael Rada Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rada?

This Dr. is dangerous to patients

Posted on January 26th, 2010

I took my preteen daughter to the emergency room where he was at. She was very ill and getting worse.He told me he thought she was playing possum.He never came back in the exam room once to check on her.In less than an hour, she was totally nonresponsive.He left two hours after he told me the "possum" line at shift change.My daughter died a few hours later.I've had other people tell me he told them they were playing possum when they went to the ER.He has a very apathetic attitude towards his patients.He doesn't seem to be very thorough in examining them.He has practiced medicine in several different states.I can't help but wonder how many other people have died under his care in the past.Please if you love your family members, take them to anyone else but him.

Posted on August 1st, 2016