Dr. Michael T Ragen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael T Ragen?

Excellent doctor and extremely competent and knowledgeable. Have had an eyelid fob removed, cataract surgery in both eyes, and a blocked tear duct issue - all handled in an excellent manner. His office staff is especially friendly and customer oriented - better than any other doctor's office I have ever visited.

Super nice and great surgeon!!!

Went to Dr. Ragen for my cataract surgery and everything turned out perfectly. My wife, sister and brother also had surgery with him and all are perfect! Great surgeon, very nice guy and staff is friendly, too.

Fab Surgeon!

15 members of my family have had surgery with Dr. Ragen...he is the BEST!

Kari T.

Initially, I took my mom to see Dr. Ragen after a nurse friend recommended him. He really helped her and was very considerate and kind. Subsequently, I have gone to him myself for LASIK and taken my two children to him for routine exams. We never feel rushed and really like him. His staff is wonderful, too!

Very good experience. I went to him after surgery with another doctor did not workout well. He was able to fix my eye and I feel blessed that I found him....a very skilled and kind man.

A pleasure

What a pleasure to go to this office! Dr. Ragen is amazing and his staff is the nicest and most efficient staff I have ever seen. I would high recommend Dr. Ragen to anyone wanting LASIK...I see 20/20 and it was SO easy!

Wonderful Surgeon

Amazing doctor who took the time to explain all my options regarding laser vision correction. We talked for over 45 minutes and he answered all my questions! My internist and OB/GYN went to Dr. Ragen for their lasik, so, that made me even more comfortable with him. The surgery was a breeze and I see way better than I ever did with my contacts! Thanks Dr. Ragen...you're the best!

LASIK

Great doctor, very professional and he gave me really great vision. My internist and our pediatrician both went to Dr. Ragen for their LASIK.