Dr. Michael Rahmin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rahmin?

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Dr Rahmin is one if the most caring doctors out there. I would recommend him without hesitation .

Top Notch Doctor!

Posted on June 11th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Rahmin for 13 years when he helped me through 4 Pancreatitis attacks and Diverticulitis as well. He is the most respectful, courteous, kind, caring and knowledgeable Doctor I have ever known. He takes time with you and doesn't rush you. He has a wonderful bedside manner and has quite a sense of humor. I have recommended him to friends who are happy and pleased with his care. And he truly cares about his patients! If you choose him as your Doctor you won't be sorry. All doctors should learn from him , he's wonderful

A rare find

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I saw Dr Rahmin several times over the last few weeks for office visits, colonoscopy and endoscopy. I feel very comfortable in saying that he is a wonderful doctor and I wish that every doctor was like him. He took his time and reassured me every step of the way, he made the procedures as painless as possible and he has great bedside manner. Follow up appointment and phone calls were great as well. If I had any negatives, it would be regarding some of the staff (but I have yet to visit a doctor's office that had a staff that I felt were nice). If you are thinking of choosing a GI doctor, I would highly recommend Dr Rahmin above all others.

scary practice

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

A Wonderful Physician

Posted on November 10th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Rahmin for over a decade. I was referred to him for a serious condition, and he has helped me understand, manage, and monitor the condition. Although I now live hundreds of miles away, I will continue to go to him. He is very knowledgeable, caring and patient-focused. I wouldn't dream of changing doctors - the trip to see him is a small price to pay for his care.

One of my favorite Doctors

Posted on December 29th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Rahmin since 2002. He has seen me through two hospital stays, surgery and much more. He returns phone calls almost immediately and you know that he truely cares about his patients. You never feel rushed and he is always honest and thorough. Highly recommended.

Posted on September 10th, 2008

Dr. Rahmin helped me through a difficult year with HEPC and was caring & always boosting me on. I have been HEPC free now for 10 years thanks to his knowledge & understanding. I felt like I wasn't just a number to him but a real person.

Posted on October 16th, 2017