Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Raisch MD
Dr. Michael C Raisch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with other offices in Raleigh, NC and Longmont, CO . He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Raisch has 3 locations
11081 Forest Pines Dr Ste 110
Raleigh, NC 27614
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael C Raisch has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michael C Raisch has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
6 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Michael C Raisch Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael C Raisch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.