Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Raklewicz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael C Raklewicz has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Michael C Raklewicz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I have had knee pain for 20 plus years and went to many orthopedic doctors for them all to lay me down on an x-ray table then tell me nothing is wrong. Dr. Raklewicz was the first doctor to have his staff x-ray me standing up, which of course, showed an issue in my knee. He has scoped my knee several times and worked with my insurance company to have them pay for a knee replacement. His bedside manner is direct, he tells you exactly what you have to do to help yourself, either strengthen the muscles around the joint or live with the pain. My knee replacement surgery went exactly as planned and I would not want any to perform surgery on me but him! I'm now paid free for the first time in over 20 years.
46 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Michael C Raklewicz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Consultants, 390 Pierce St Ste 2, Kingston, PA
Dr. Michael C Raklewicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, PA.