Dr. Michael Ralph Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ralph?

Love Dr Ralpj

Posted on June 5th, 2015

X- patient

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I had surgery from Dr Michael Ralph and it was horrible after wards the pain has not stopped and my new doctor says i will have to have to replace my shoulder after his handy work. If you ever consider going to him do your self a favor look him up on www.case.net something i should have done first and seen all of the people he hurt.

Run Away

Posted on March 19th, 2013

Dr. Ralph not only diagnosed my son wrong he threatened to call social services when I didn't agree to allow him to perform surgery his wrist that was not broken. When the Radiologist said his wrist wasn't broken he sent him for a CT Scan when it was read as negative he wanted an MRI. I took him for a second opinion who said his wrist was not broken only badly bruised or sprained. A week later I got a letter in the mail threatening to turn us over to social services because he had an untreated scaphiod fracture. RUN AWAY!

I had to go see this guy ,

Posted on November 21st, 2012

staff infection

Posted on September 5th, 2012

st.antoney hospital bad place to go ralph treats you like crap once he done with you. have had 4 surgery still don't have my knee replace yet.

Need to go back to school for mannerism

Posted on February 25th, 2012

No manners at all...dont go to this Doctor!

misssed blood clot

Posted on January 16th, 2012

After removal of a leg cast on my 57 year old leg one should consider a blood clot as the culprit causing swelling and poor color as opposed to a rather far reaching diagnosis of Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy.. treating the latter for 4 weeks delayed the correct course of treatment. Fortunate for me I have a good Primary Physician.

bigsteve

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Ralph for about 20 yrs. He has done numorous surgeries on me ,from total knee replacement to saving my shattered femur.I have to say the man knows what he is doing,not the best bedside manner but excellent surgen I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Ralp review

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I went to Dr. Ralph for a second opinion on a knee surgery that the Department of Labor set me up with. His total examination to determine if I get this surgery was a total of about 6 minutes. He has to be one of the most unprofessional doctors I have been to. He showed up about 40 minutes late to my appointment. He left the door to the room open the entire time. About half way through, he went to talk to his reception and all I could here was screaming from him towards her. Then when he came back into the room the receptionist came in to let him know his car was done and he could pick it up. I don't know about you, but this guys opinion is determining whether or not I get this surgery and the government set me up with this guy. This is just a glimpse of the new health care system that is being forced upon us. The Orthopedic Surgeon that suggested my surgery to the Department of Labor is well renowned within the professional sports world, but they are going to rely on this guy to determine my faint. Do not go to this guy if he is the last surgeon on Earth

Posted on November 18th, 2017