Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael L Ramsey has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
I had a re-ruptured disc which left me bedridden. I was referred to Dr. Ramsey by another physician. When he heard how bad I was he had me come in the next day and operated on me that afternoon. It ended up being a very difficult 3 hr surgery. The surgery was successful and he has called me twice to check up on me. He is gifted and caring! I would highly recommend him.!
I was not able to get an appointment with this doctor because every time I called I got an answering machine, left a message with my phone number, and never received a call back. After several attempts, I have given up going there. I talked to a neighbor who said the only way he was able to get an appointment was to call back once an hour, leave a message, until someone finally called back. He said that when he went for his appointment he was overlooked in his position in line to see the doctor and it ended up taking him 3 hours before he was out of the doctor's office. I don't think this is any way to run an office. I have no idea if this doctor is worth the trouble because I won't be calling back.
24 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Michael L Ramsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael L Ramsey in this video.
Dr. Michael L Ramsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.