Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Ratner
Dr. Michael Ratner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Ratner is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, St Joseph's Hospital Health Center and SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Ratner has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ratner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
University Hospital of Syracuse
Suny Health Science Center
Crouse Health Hospital
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
45 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Michael Ratner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions725 Irving Ave, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Michael Ratner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.