Dr. Michael Rauzzino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rauzzino?

Dr. Rauzzino is an answer to prayers!

Posted on October 19th, 2017

After a car accident left me with a spinal injury, Dr. Rauzzino performed a replacement disc surgery on my neck. He thoroughly explained the procedure and the risks involved, answering every question with patience and expertise. I'm thrilled with the results, I am pain-free thanks to his extraordinary surgical skills! His staff is superb and they handle scheduling and billing without errors!

Highly Recommend

Posted on September 13th, 2017

From the inital visit until after my surgery Dr. Rauzzino and his staff were wonderful! They answerd all my questions and listened to all of my concerns. They were very thorough and explained all my options. The front office is well organized and provided me with all the proper paperwork and information.

Great Back Surgeon!

Posted on September 11th, 2017

As a physician myself, I am pretty picky about physicians I choose to see. Dr Rauzzino is a great surgeon, very personable, and his office staff are helpful and timely. My back surgery was 100% successful, and with virtually no pain. He followed up personally with a post op phone call.

Perfect Results

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Doctor Rauzzino, You know when there is something so amazing and so special that there doesn't seem to be enough right words to express thankful gratitude for what has been given to you. This is how I feel about the results of my spine fusion that you performed on me. I can stand up straight (straightened spine... amazing), and fusions of L2,3,4,5 so no more painful moving about and daily living has once again "given me my life back". My family is also so appreciative because I'm not the hunched over "grump" that I used to be! Your PA, Derik has also been so supportive, informative and wonderful with my patient consultation appointments... Thank You. I certainly cannot forget your office staff. Each one of them has always made my office visits relaxing and a pleasurable experience... even over the phone when I needed to call in... Thank You very much ladies! I highly recommend Doctor Rauzzino and his staff for evaluation of any issues that he may be able to help with. This has been the absolute best decision and treatment that I could have ever prayed for. Thank you again Doctor Rauzzino... "you rock". I wish the very best for you and yours also. Your most appreciative patient, Larry Fester

If I could give him more stars, I would!

Posted on August 15th, 2017

He is an amazing doctor and his staff is superb. He listened carefully to my story, was understanding of my situation, and quick to respond to my needs. He took the time to explain my options and when surgery became necessary, he fit me in immediately so that I wouldn't have to be in pain anymore. After surgery, my pain was gone. He took great care to communicate with my family. He and his staff went above and beyond for me. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen.

Dr.Rauzzino is amazing!

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Dr.Rauzzino is one the kindest, most amazing doctors I have ever seen. He explained my procedure in great detail. Also, I felt extremely comfortable to undergo the operation. I am very glad that I did my surgery with one of the most talented neurosurgeons I have ever seen. His assistants are just as amazing as he is and the office staff are very caring and they respond to your needs to guide and help you. Overall, Dr. Rauzzino an amazing surgeon and doctor.

One of the greatest Doctor I've ever seen.

Posted on May 17th, 2017

This is truly the Dr. Doctors Doctor. He must have wrote the book on bedside manner. I would not contemplate seeing any one else in his profession.

Such an awesome surgeon that truly cares and an office staff that wants to make sure everything they can do to help is done.

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Recently we found that the doctor is not all that is important about great health care. An office staff that always takes the time to talk to you, help fill out medical forms for you and always gets answers for you and always calls you back in a timely fashion made this Surgeon so much better.

5 stars !! Dr. Michael J. Rauzzino and his staff were incredible Yay for Front Range Spine and Neurosurgery.

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I was seen in the hospital by Dr. Rauzzino on a Saturday night at 9:30 PM !!!! I was operated on the next afternoon. His assistant was Stephen C. Ladd, PA-C who spoke to me both before and after the surgery. Very professional. The follow - up appointment with Derrick Winckler, P.A.-C. was on time and helpful. He spent a great deal of time answering all my questions, and made sure before I left, that I had all the information that I requested. The office receptionist was polite, and professional. I could not have asked for better service. I would recommend Dr. Rauzzino and his team any time. They repaired an L-2 fracture.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

You only see his assistant. You see him on visit before surgery and day of and day after. About 10 min. It's short because the assistant usually fills you in on all the information you need.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr. Rauzzino and his entire staff are fantastic. He properly diagnosed my issues and fixed them when other Dr.'s informed me that there was nothing that could be done. The PA's that assist Dr. Rauzzino are smarter than the previous Dr.s that I have seen. He and his entire staff actually care about the well being of their patients. Dr. Rauzzino actually gave me his cell number when I was in t he hospital to call him directly if I had any issues after surgery, and he answers it. My quality of life has increased 1000% and gets better everyday. I could write a 3 page essay complimenting these folks. Thank you Dr. Rauzzino, Stephen Ladd, Derick Winckler, Renata, Olga and thank you Jo for helping me with the insurance companies.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Rauzzino did neck surgery, 3/1 & 3/2/2016, to repair a surgery at the same area that didn't take, by another surgeon. It was 8.5 hrs, broken up in two days, to repair/replace hardware in my neck. I have seen him each doctor visit, and every day in the hospital. He did a beautiful job on my neck (xray was amazing). I also believe my healing process went so well knowing Dr. Rauzzino truly cared. That is a huge part of healing to me! I have recommended him 3 times already and will continue to do so! His staff has always answered my questions, and taken great care of me also. Thank you Dr. Rauzzino and your entire staff!