Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Rave has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
When Dr. Rave worked at WAMC he appeared to be a genuinely concerned physician. However he worked under Dr. Nathan Erteschik. Dr. Nathan Erteschik, who is now an ER physician in Fayetteville did top secret experimentation on people. Some were very damaging experiments and totally disabled people for the rest of their lives. Dr. Erteschik was never held accountable because President Clinton, (a very close personal friend) to Dr. Erteschik had it listed as top secret experimentation. Therefore he totally was free of litigation. Dr. Rave worked at Womack Army MEDCEN at the time and I am sure he aware of what was going on. However, personally Dr. Rave had a very good rating among his patients and a lot of good comments were made about him personally.
29 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Michael A Rave accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarteret Medical Group, 306 Medical Park Ct, Morehead City, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Rave in this video.
Dr. Michael A Rave is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead City, NC.