Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael S Reddington DO
Dr. Michael S Reddington, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael S Reddington has 2 locations
Dr. Michael S Reddington has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael S Reddington has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Incompetent and rude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Reddington - Posted on June 24th, 2019
Dr Reddington should not be in the healthcare field. After waiting for 4 hours in the waiting room I was finally seen if that’s what you want to call it. He never asked about my current medications my chief complaint or anything for that matter. He just said ok your abdomen hurts we will get started and see what happens. 5 more hours later he comes to tell me my tests were normal and tried to send me home. I had to beg for nausea medicine. I received a copy of my tests and they were not normal. Now my primary care is trying to rush getting things done that he didn’t care to do and may need surgery now.
16 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2003
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Reddington, DO - Emergency Medicine in Birmingham, AL, in this video.
Dr. Michael S Reddington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.