Dr. Michael Reep Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Reep?

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Never have to wait to see Dr. Reep. Great Doctor, Great staff.Thank you for being efficient and quick. I refer everyone to him.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Staff in examine room not very welcoming... Almost dismissive. But Dr. Reep is fabulous. Desk staff is great.

Excellent

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Dr. Reep is outstanding. I highly recommend to everyone.

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Reep was friendly, listened and was very thorough. After seeing several dermatologists for the same problem, he recommended a more aggressive treatment which totally fixed the issue. Wish I saw him first! Will see him for cosmetic procedure next.

Outstanding

Posted on October 14th, 2013

This was my first time seeing Dr. Reep. He is outstanding. He performed a thorough exam and I appreciate a doctor that takes his time with his patients. Having skin cancer in the past it is imperative that I have a doctor that is outstanding as is Dr. Reep.

You're only allowed to bring up 2 issues!

Posted on June 15th, 2013

Came in with a suit on - didn't examine me at all - when I brought up a third issue he said no-no only, 2 issues per visit. Yes that's right, a doctor refused to look at and help a patient's medical condition in a paid appt. Well, the 3rd issue turned out to be the beginning of a nasty skin condition which without attention or treatment, spread all over my body. Definitetly a profit focused operator - had me lift up my shirt - told me he'd give me a RX and see me in a month - total time 34 seconds - I felt a breeze from his sprint out the door. Get' em in, get' em out - Go, go go! I'm booking a new dermotologist and reprimanding my GP's office for referring this guy. I thought doctors were suppose to help you - ?

AMAZING!!

Posted on November 16th, 2011

Great Dr. and highly recommend to anyone! His office got me in within a few days and I didn't even wait 10 minutes to be seen by him. The office staff also played with my crying baby while I got my procedure done! Great bedside manner and he did the procedure same day as consultation!

Efficient

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Doctor is accurate, efficient and always on time. Doesn't spend a lot of time in the exam room, but I'm OK with that. I don't need to spend an hour for a dermatology appointment.

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I saw another dr. in this pracice for years (Dr. Hazen) who now only does surgery. My files were switched to Dr. reep several years ago and I find he is not as thorough or as interested in my concerns. His nurse, Francis, is wonderful! But the billing practices over the past three years have been terrible; tons of insurance mistakes and refusal to correct these even after myriad phone calls. I am leaving this practice because there is nothing left to recommend it - except maybe Francis.

Quickest Doctor Visit Ever

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Was referred to a dermatologist by my primary care doctor. Although I am over age 60 and have never had a full body scan Dr. Reep spent about 3 minutes with me. Quickly diagnosed my "age spots" as non cancerous but did not go any further.Would not recommend this doctor or this practice to anyone who wants quality of care.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017