Dr. Michael D Reiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Reiner?

I am very happy to call Dr. Reiner my doctor. He is caring, and makes you feel he has your back. He takes all the time you need, and I genuinely cares for his patients. I hope I never lose him as my doctor .

Knowledge of medicine excellent and organized practice so neither practitioner has to rush with their patients.

Hope for the best

Expect a 2 to 3 hours wait and if you need results after any testing no one in the office knows anything about a test you took. So expect a uphill battle of staff incompetence.

Love Dr. Reiner. I would follow him anywhere

It was horrable, I had a 8:30 Am appt, the Dr never even showed up in the office until 11:00, I asked the staff whats going on and whats the delay and I was told that usually he never shows up until after lunch, so I should feel lucky. When he showed up, he was in and out in 2 mins, gave me a prescription for pain pills, I asked what was wrong with me and he said "not sure" and walked out

I don't know your other contributors however I have been seeing this doctor for over 5years as has my wife. If we get in under an hour we consider that a reason to celebrate. Talking to friends most have the same experience with their doctors with few exceptions. Patient time is not valuable in the town of Pahrump

Dr. Reiner MD. I Highly Recommend.

I had just one visit with Dr. Reiner and I was very impressed with him infact so much so that I rated him as one of the best MD's here in Pahrump that I have seen and I have seen several. I give him an A+ for being a caring doctor and that includes all aspects of a medical professional and knowledge.