Dr. Michael Remaly Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Remaly?

Great doctor! Took great care of me!

Great service- thank you!

During my visit to the ER hospital i was very scared and in a lot of pain. Dr. Remaly was assigned to me to be my ER Doctor, he was so efficient, concerned, and offered the best care i had ever received in a Hospital Facility. It's very difficult now a day to obtain good health service anywhere but he really made a difference and I will never forget that! Thank you!

DR. REMALY ATTENDED ME AT AVENTURA EMERGENCY ROOM. HE HAD AN EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER AND TREATED ME WITH THE UTMOST CARE, AS IF I WERE PART OF HIS FAMILY. I FELT AS IF I WAS IN GOOD HANDS.HE TOOK CARE OF ME AND WAS ABLE TO AVOID ADMITTING ME INTO THE HOSPITAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. REMALY TO ANY FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE.

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Remaly exceded our expectations in the ER, he was gentle and took time to explain what was happening to my father. He is a great doctor.

Medical Malpractice - Stay away from this doctor

I'm 82 yo, 130lbs and 6'1'. I'm very weak and malnourished due to my illnesses. I was admitted into the ER and I was in severe pain from my illnesses. I have very painful neuropathy and excruciating pain from mesenteric ischemia. I was calling out in pain to my daughter, and Remaly said I was being disruptive so he overdosed me with a tranquilizer. Since I was fairly new to this hospital, my limited medical records incorrectly stated that I was not allergic to any meds. My wife and daughter begged the doctor to make a note of the meds I'm allergic to and he refused. Pathetic and incompetent.