Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael A Renzi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael A Renzi has the following 69 expertise
- Alternative Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Intestinal Diseases
- Anxiety Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nutritional Support
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Stomach Diseases
- Urinary Retention
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cerebral Palsy
- Peptic Ulcer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Weight Loss
- Sprains and Strains
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Seizure Disorders
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Dr. Michael A Renzi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael A Renzi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
I have been seeing Dr. Renzi for 8 years (as long as I have lived in Haddon Heights) and I honestly would not go anywhere else! The down-side to seeing Dr. Renzi is that, occasionally, you have to wait and wait and wait, although I have noticed in recent years, since the practice has changed over Advocare, that has improved quite a bit. It is very easy to schedule an appointment. Dr. Renzi is the smartest man on the face of the earth and his bedside manner and compassion for patients is second to none. He knows his stuff and you will feel better, some how, some way, no matter what ails you.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Renzi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Michael A Renzi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdvocare Heights Primary Care, 318 White Horse Pike, Haddon Heights, NJ
Dr. Michael A Renzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haddon Heights, NJ.