- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Reynard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael Reynard has the following 10 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Uveitis (Sympathetic Ophthalmia)
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Michael Reynard Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael Reynard
Dr. Reynard graduated from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1978. Dr. Reynard works in Santa Monica, CA and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Reynard is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center and Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center.