Dr. Michael Rezaian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rezaian?

It has been awhile since I have seen dr. Michael Rezaian over the years I have had massive pain hand swelling and my joints he diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthritis he is definitely my kind of doctor he is very interested and taking care of his patients I was very impressed with him and I will be seeing him again soon if anybody is looking for a good rheumatologist he's the one.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Very kind and caring dr. Takes time to talk with you and explain things. Very nice staff.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

It is very difficult to have any prior-authorization performed by his office personnel. It often takes weeks to have forms completed. Medical medical test results are slow or never available.

Dr. Rezaian is probably the best Doctor I have ever been to in all my 62 years!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

He is an excellent well informed Dr that really knows what he is doing. I have been going to him for about 18 years and could not imagine going anywhere else. He is so caring and considerate to everyone.

Dr. Rezaian

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had in my life. Caring, compassionate and completely thorough. He never shortchanges the time he spends with his patients, and goes above and beyond the call of duty!!! I had to move to Florida, and I miss him so very much!!! I think the world of him!!!!

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Seem very unorganized and most of the times they seem as if you are hindering their day or you are bothering them. The only staff ive ever been in contact with there that was friendly and happy was Tammy (I believe is her name). Communication between DR and staff seems non existent. Honestly seems to be at times the nurses or tech's do more than the Dr. When he see's you it seems hes not listening only replying " Yea uh huh" or "I see". And not sure why every visit you fill out a 2 page form as the NEVER seem to read it so why waste the time and paper!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

First of all, Dr. Rezaian was very nice and polite. Basically, that's the only good thing that I can say about my experience with him and his staff. I waited in the waiting room for 75 minutes past my appointment time. Finally, noticing that he was calling in others that had just arrived, I spoke up and told them how long I had been waiting, etc. Well, of course, I was the next patient to be seen. There was no temperature check or blood pressure check...only a nurse who asked me about the 4-5 pages that I had completed regarding my medical history. When the doctor came in to discuss things with me, he knew from my referral for what specifics he was to check. So, after a visual exam of checking my mouth, eyes, ankles/legs, and feet, he told me he wanted me to have blood work completed which I did that day. I was told by him to call him back in about 10 days for the lab results. On the 10th day, I called only to find out that he hadn't even looked at the results nor had them faxed to him. So, I had to wait for them to call me back about 3 hrs. later to tell me that lab results show "blah, blah, blah" which to me had nothing to do with what the original reason for the lab work. The nurse couldn't pronounce it, etc. and had no clue as to why I was to take a preventive for "whatever" or for what length of time. I asked if I had any of the disorders for which I was being checked and the only response was that she would ask him via leaving him a message, etc. as he was with a patient at the time. I called back about a half hour later, and the office was closed; so, I left a message requesting some answers. I waited until 1:30 pm before calling the next day as I felt sure they would call me....but hadn't. When I called the second time, I got a nicer staff member and one who seemed to care a bit more than the other one. However, once again, she would have to give him my questions via leaving him a message as, once again, he was with a patient. The only progress I have made in 2 days is get the proper spelling of the lab report that was "flagged" which allowed me to research it a little bit. I still have no clue if I have any of the 3 important things for which I was being tested!!! I have NEVER had a doctor or his staff ignore my questions like this. I did request that a copy of the lab results be mailed to me. If they follow through with that, I might have to take them to another doctor just to explain the lab results to me! However, I'm not going to do so until I've told them exactly how I feel about all of this. He is considered a "specialist" so my co-pay is higher, and I'm sure he's charging my insurance company big bucks for all of this! I would just like to have an explanation of my lab results, and then they can say good-bye to me!!!!

Excellent bed side manor

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Have been going for almost a year. Diagnosis was very quick and accurate. Follow up care and appointments have been easy with out problems. He has the best bed side manor ever! A++!

Manner

Posted on August 10th, 2014

He is very kind and he spends his time for patients as much as possible...

Money Is NOT the Issue

Posted on July 28th, 2013

People have made comments that Dr. Rezaian drops them due to either non-payment or not paying enough. Remember there is another side to their 'argument'. Rumors are usually not true. Most of the time people deliberately do not pay what they can, or they spend their money on other things, instead of paying their bills altogether. I know him. He is not like some people have described him. He would not mistreat his patients. Miss J. Daly He is a good man.

Posted on October 7th, 2012

he is a very good doc he takes hes time with people and he cares

Posted on June 5th, 2012

Dr. Rezaian has sent letters to patients who have large balances asking for payment, and dropping you as a patient if you can't pay. But that is not unreasonable. He has bills like the rest of us. He provides a service, and deserves to be paid.In my case, my insurance was partially responsible, as they had told me he was in network, although he was not. But his office manager has been very helpful in working with me to resolve this, and set up a payment plan. Dr. Rezaian is a wonderful dr., I don't think there are too many left out there like him.