Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael W Ritter
Dr. Michael W Ritter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ritter is affiliated with St Clare Hospital & Health Services, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus and Meriter Hospital. Dr. Ritter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael W Ritter has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michael W Ritter has the following 10 expertise
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Michael W Ritter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ritter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1986
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Michael W Ritter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsUW Hospital & Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael W Ritter in this video.
Dr. Michael W Ritter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.