Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Rivera-Weiss
Dr. Michael Rivera-Weiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH, with other offices in Canton, OH and Lima, OH . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Rivera-Weiss is affiliated with Ohiohealth Obleness Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Rivera-Weiss has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 22
Dad being treated with epidural injections without and MRI of his spine. Once MRI done never given the results, now couldn't walk due to compressed nerve, admitted to local hospital then died unexpectedly from a blood clot.Called office staff to question why no MRI results called and "not their policy" per the rude nurse that I spoke to. MRI was read that same night he had it done.. Dr was paged 2 days after MRI due to increased pain and he called in more meds without even knowing the results despite the test being read already. He needed competent help from an orthopaedic surgeon. He never did get his surgery he needed. I was also told from his nurse that "I was just looking for someone to blame for his death". Yes I can say I do blame this doctor for treating someone without knowing what was wrong then not caring enough to read the results on the tests he ordered other than 5 monutes before their appointment.Policy needs to be changed!!! I wouldn't send my dog to this doctor.
Dr. Rivera-Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Michael Rivera-Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Rivera-Weiss in this video.
Dr. Michael Rivera-Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.