Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Robertello has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Robertello prescribed digitek for my father. He never informed him when the medicine was recalled. My father continued taking the double strength medicine until he was brought to the hospital with bleeding kidney and a heart rate that dropped to 23 beats per minute. Dr. Robertello refused to see my father in the hospital even though my mother requested it several times. My Dad has since died from the effects of this medicine which ravaged his body.
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Dr. Michael E Robertello accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRutland Heart Center, 6 Commons St, Rutland, VT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael E Robertello in this video.
Dr. Michael E Robertello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutland, VT.