Dr. Michael E Robertello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Robertello?

Dr. Robertello is a very caring doctor. My husband had major problems and he was right there to get us through it. He is a good listener and does not rush you. He is a real people person and is there to help.

Wonderful Cardiologist

Dr. Robertello has cared for me since 2001 when I suffered a heart attack at 43 years old.

Dr. Robertello prescribed digitek for my father. He never informed him when the medicine was recalled. My father continued taking the double strength medicine until he was brought to the hospital with bleeding kidney and a heart rate that dropped to 23 beats per minute. Dr. Robertello refused to see my father in the hospital even though my mother requested it several times. My Dad has since died from the effects of this medicine which ravaged his body.

Dr. Michael E Robertello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutland, VT.