Dr. E Robie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. E Robie?

Outstanding care

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Robie is an outstanding family practioner. He is very friendly with a great bedside manner. He takes the time to explain his findings and a care plan if needed.

Posted on December 11th, 2015

I love Dr Robie! I'm a recovering drug addict and Dr Robie has and does help me stay on track in my new clean life! The only thing i wish was different is the time he spends with u! Some days I don't get to tell or ask everything I wanted cause I feel like he is in a hurry to c everyone and take care of them! Other than that I absoulty love Dr Robie and his staff!! Way to rock it Dr Robie and staff!!

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Finally a Dr who listens to you treats you the way he would want his family tk be treated. Thank goodness for you and your staff

Posted on March 13th, 2015

An amazing , kind, caring , doctor. I highly recommend him. He rocks.

Great all around

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Our pharmacist said his office is easiest of all to work with. When your older and depend on prescriptions that is what is important also.

Dr Robie

Posted on January 4th, 2014

Dr Robie is one of the most compassionate Drs I have ever been to

misdiginosed

Posted on October 11th, 2013

dr.Robie someone that will treat old poeple for things they dont have just to get extra money and lie for the gurdian,of the eldery person so that they cant go home, It should be against the law to hold someone againt there will, that wants to go home. Since there was a paper wrote by Dr Robie my grandma has to stay in horrible faclty.there is nothing wrong with this person beside altimer and she has people to take care of her at home,maybe Dr.robie needs to go spend a day in the faclty and really see how it is,wanting to go home,all the doors being locked,cant go out side, never being able to go anywhere,instead of just righting out what the gurdian wants him to say.

Very caring and concerned for my overall health.

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Dr. Robie goes above and beyond to help me deal with my issues. He listens and not only deals with what I am in for, but my other health issues too. He takes his time, and that is rare these days. I highly recommend him.

Quick to jump....

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Is very quick to jump to conclusions and very slow to ask for clarity. Have been a patient of his for years and will be seeking a new doc out. His staff has gotten very rude over the past year - will not miss them!

Registered Nurse - Mother of Patient

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

I have been an RN for over 50 years & have worked with hundreds of doctors during that time. Dr. Robie recently took care of my son, who was very seriously ill. Dr. Robie made all the right calls & made appropriate consultant referrals as needed. I found him to be one of the most competent, kind & caring physicians I have ever encountered. If I lived in the area, he would most certainly be my doctor.

Caring and informative.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

He listens. This is a rare trait these days with doctors. He listens and he knows his stuff. I do a lot of research on my illnesses and he is correct in his diagnosis and treatment. he is willing to work with me and help me find the help I need from specialist.The staff can be hard to get a hold of in an emergency as you have to often leave a message, but they return the call by the end of the day and when dealing with them, they are helpful, kind and caring. He is amazing in his caring and bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

Posted on August 25th, 2009

This man is a quack,clearly going into the medical field for the money,I believe he would greatly benefit from going back to medical shool,I am very dissatisfied that this man is allowed to practice medicine,I came in with acondition that could have been very serious and instead of investigating it further he chose to wait untill my medical records had been delivered to him,I found another doctor who was willing to actually to diagnose and treat my condition.THANK GOD,"Dr."Robie isn't the only doctor in this area.