Dr. Michael A Rochet Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Rochet?

By far the worst doctor. My husband went to an appointment with him, rochet talked about God for AN HOUR. Rochet wouldn't even stop talking to let my husband ask the questions about his health that he originally went there to behind with to ask. Now we have to find a new doctor. It was a worthless appointment. Rochet did not care at all about my husband's concerns. Instead spent the appointment talking about his experience with God.

Be cautious

Don't be deceived just because he claims to be a Christian. I discovered after a few months that he wasn't really diagnosing me, but instead was just regurgitating his favorite theory. He had me on diabetes medicine and I wasn't diabetic. He claims an expertise he does not possess.

Most compassionate I have ever had

Doctor Rochet listens, explains in simple terms, will use video or graphics to explain your health concern.

He is the absolute best

I have been going to Dr. Rochet for the past year and have found him to be the most caring doctor I have ever had. I have also brought other family members to his practice for I felt his care was that good.

Probably the best

Dr. Rochet listens, gives easy to understand diagnosis, instructions and respects you as a patient. Best of all he is a Christian and honestly cares.