Dr. Michael Rock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rock?

Dr. Rock- Best pain doctor I've ever had!

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Dr. Rock treated my mother first for cancer. Then he took me on as a patient, even though I'm a difficult case w/ many orthopaedic issues. I came from a terrible doctor who believed medicating heavily was the answer- something Dr. Rock has never subscribed to. He changed my life and the life of my family. I thought I'd spend it in bed and being in my mid 30's that wasn't the life I wanted for any of us. It's been about 15 years and he's saved my life more than once. I wouldn't trade doctors ever. I'd travel anywhere to keep him as my doctors- he's worth it! If you can't find relief or answers and want a doctor who fights for you, Dr. Rock's the doctor for you! ***** (5 stars!)

Dr Rock is best!!!!!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2017

Dr Rock is very knowledgable, smart and easy going dr/person. I used to work with him and ask him question it was not related to pain but to general health he answered my question and was right!!!!! I think it is amazing. I recommend Dr Rock to everybody he is really great Dr and human.

Want a superb Pain Control Specialist?

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

Great compassion and understanding using up to date technology.

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Can never get a hold of Dr to make appointments or fill my prescriptions. Been with him for years and it's progressively getting worse. Been without my medicine for days now, getting very sick now.

Great Doctor, Great Results

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I was referred to him through a therapist (which is something they just don't do) and liked his straight forward, no nonsence attitude from the start. He showed me what was going on, why what we've done isn't working & outlined a plan to help my issues & started on the spot. He did his best to do what insurance required without feeling like I was jumping through 18 hoops just to get one thing done . It's so refreshing to have a Dr that cares about the patient first!

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Thorough, Caring, and Prompt.

DR. ROCK IS THE BEST PAIN DR I'VE EVER HAD!

Posted on December 21st, 2016

I met Dr. Rock through my Mom. He gave her a pain pump for her cancer(s) and was willing to takeon my complicated case. I've had 5 back fusions, RSD/CRPS, over 15 other surgeries in the 10+ years he's been my pain dr. He's saved N.Y. life twice (literally), brought me out of a 10 week near coma, and gone out of his way to give me the best possible health care i could've asked for. He gave me hope and allowed me a life with my children! He believes me and the chronic pain I live with. Any negative review I've read just isn't true! He's truly inventive and tries to get his patients off of pain medicine- never would he over prescribe or recommend something a patient truly didn't need. If you follow his directions, you will improve with amazing results. I owe him my life and will never go to any other pain doctor ever. His patients ALWAYS come first! There is no one better!

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Great dr I love him!!

D W Curtin

Posted on December 11th, 2016

I have incurred numerous injuries exceeding decades and had a difficult time trying to find a doctor skilled in pain management. The most recent doctor who claimed to be a pain specialist prior to Dr. Rock was the worst of all with the only good aspect being it lead me to fortunately find Dr. Rock. If you have pain that's ruining your life do yourself a huge favor and gain it back by seeing Dr. Rock

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr Rock is the Best Pain Doctor I have ever been too. I have went threw about 15. "literally". He Cares People.!!!

DR. ROCK IS CARING & HELPFUL

Posted on March 19th, 2010

DR. ROCK WAS VERY CARING. HE SPOKE SLOWLY TO YOU, SO THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD HIM FULLY AND COMPLETELY. HE WAS WILLING TO TAKE TIME EXPLAINING ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE. HE TAKES THE TIME TO CALL YOU BACK IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE PERTAINING TO YOUR CONDITION.

Posted on October 31st, 2017