Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael H Roh has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists primarily focus on bodily fluid samples.
The most common example of this is pap smears, which cytopathologists use to detect and study the precursors to cervical cancer in women. Additionally, they help oncologists detect blood cancers and blood disorders. You can think of all pathologists as a type of lab consultant for doctors. You consult with your doctor and then he or she often consults with a pathologist who uses lab testing to confirm what they suspect your condition might be.
Dr. Michael H Roh has the following 4 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- Blood Testing
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Dr. Michael H Roh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I would like to express my greatest thanks and appreciation to the entire staff at Rockford Spine Center. Thank you to Casey, RN for her warmth, attention and devotion that she gave each time I called with a question or came in the office. I also appreciate the high level of professionalism and thoroughness shown by Matthew Schwabero, PA-C in explaining my surgical procedure and answering any questions we had. I would also like to express my gratitude to Dr. Michael Roh for how quick he was able to see me, his kindness and expert help in my treatment. I appreciate his willingness to take time to comfort me, explain things to me in a way that eased my anxiety of the diagnosis and treatment. Iâm happy the surgery was a success and I am well on my way to recovery. The Rockford Spine Center staff went above and beyond! What an incredible place. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone. Thank you all.
13 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Michael H Roh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Michael H Roh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.