Dr. Michael H Roh Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Roh?

Highly Recommended!!

I would like to express my greatest thanks and appreciation to the entire staff at Rockford Spine Center. Thank you to Casey, RN for her warmth, attention and devotion that she gave each time I called with a question or came in the office. I also appreciate the high level of professionalism and thoroughness shown by Matthew Schwabero, PA-C in explaining my surgical procedure and answering any questions we had. I would also like to express my gratitude to Dr. Michael Roh for how quick he was able to see me, his kindness and expert help in my treatment. I appreciate his willingness to take time to comfort me, explain things to me in a way that eased my anxiety of the diagnosis and treatment. I’m happy the surgery was a success and I am well on my way to recovery. The Rockford Spine Center staff went above and beyond! What an incredible place. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone. Thank you all.