Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael X Rohan has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
My first visit with Dr. Rohan was today and I must say its one of the most pleasant encounters I've ever had with a physician. Dr. Rohan's staff was very welcoming and kind. Dr. Rohan himself was very professional and had a great bedside matter. He took his time with me and explained in detail what was going on with my shoulder. He even pulled out a textbook to not only show where the underlying problem was, but informed me how everything works as it related to my shoulder pain. He went over my opitions and his voiced his professional and honest opinion on how to treat my shoulder. Needless to say I was very pleased with my visit and will be back to see him again if needed. I plan on recommending him to anyone looking for a caring and compassionate physician! Thank you Dr. Rohan!
I was injured at work and was sent to dr rohan he was awful he gave me a script for meds that I ask if they would be ok with what I was given by my other dr he said I guess so. I went got the meds then thought ill check it online to make sure found out they would interact with the other meds I was taken and cause a heart attack so I didn't want to go back to him but workers comp gave me him as my only choice went back to him later that year which he gave me another script took it to the pharmacy and the woman told me the meds he was trying to give me was band by the fda and was no longer made they tried to contact him for a different med in which he never return their calls and at first he said that I could do full activity which I knew was wrong since I was in constant pain now on my return after an mri he says light duty and that 51 percent of my problems are old stuff notice the 51 percent which makes the 49 left makes me uneligible for my benefits my problems are my back which he is not a back dr so I see he works for the insurance companies it is obvious I could go on and on but will stop to angry to continue
I had an MRI done and it clearly shows troubled areas in my back. I went to physical therapy for two weeks and they said my back was one of the worst they had seen and there was no way I could go back to work. Was told this by three different physical therapists. Rohan didn't even look at my back but said there was nothing wrong with it and sent me back to work the next day. He said the physical therapists didn't know what they were talking about and I just had something wrong with my kidneys??? Clearly he works against his patients and doesn't care about them at all. What a jip!
48 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Dr. Michael X Rohan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPanama City Orthopedic Surgery, 408 W 19th St, Panama City, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael X Rohan in this video.
Dr. Michael X Rohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panama City, FL.