Dr. Michael Rohmiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rohmiller?

By far the best doctor/surgeon in the area

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Where do I start with Dr Rohmiller? First I have to say that he always has a smile on his face and always is dressed nicely, his bedside manner is awesome. I met Dr Rohmiller 5 yrs ago when my back went out on me, he had me try a epidural, then we tried a Radio Frequency Ablation and this was done by a pain Doctor. When those didn't work we did the fusion on my low back. Dr Rohmiller thought it was best to only do the one disc and try to put off doing the other 3 disc. To compensate for the pain of the other 3 disc he sent me back to the pain Doctor to continue with the RFA's. Dr Rohmiller is a very conservative doctor that believes in trying other options first, his beliefs are I will do everything to make sure your surgery is a successful one but there are no 100% guarantees. This is why he has you try other alternative options because if the surgery doesn't work you are back to doing the other options anyway. Now fast forward 5 years almost to the day and I had to have a cervical fusion. This to was done by Dr Rohmiller and it mirrors my back surgery. Still holding off on the other back surgery as well as the other 2 disc in my neck that need to be done. I love Dr Rohmiller and I have to say that I have never felt like a burden with him, he treats you like a friend or how he would want his mother treated. I love Charlie his NP, Charlie is the sweetest guy that I know, he also treats you like family and never makes you feel like your concerns aren't real. Kara is Dr Rohmiller's assistant who follows him location to location and is his right hand, without Kara I'm sure Dr Rohmiller or Charlie wouldn't know if they were pitching or catching. Kara is also great, she goes out of her way to make sure that everything is in place and ready to go with the insurance. There are times when my wait is longer than I wish, but I guess when you are the BEST in the area your patiences might have to wait.

Best spine doctor in the region!!

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I suffered from back pain for over a decade and got kicked around from doctor to doctor, most of them basically said there wasn't anything they could do and prescribed pain killers. Drugs were not solving my problem, they just made me feel stressed out and frustrated. A friend of mine actually recommended Dr. Rohmiller and I thought it couldn't hurt anything. It took him about two minutes to figure out what the problem was and recommend surgery to remove and replace the damaged vertebrae that was causing my pain. I had the surgery and lo and behold NO MORE BACK PAIN!!! I feel 10000X better and Im off pain killers entirely. Dr. Rohmiller is a godsend and saved me from another half-my-lifetime of pain. Thank you so much!!

Excellent spine doctor, arguably the best in Kentucky!

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I am so glad I drove up from Louisville to see Dr. Rohmiller! He is truly outstanding and was able to diagnose and fix my herniated disk and expedite me to a fast path of recovery. It is so nice to not have constant unbearable back pain anymore!

He's a spine genius

Posted on March 7th, 2016

The man is a spine genius. I was told I would always have chronic back pain and there was nothing that could be done. After four years of living on pills and constant pain I figured I would call doc rohmiller. I wish I would have called him years earlier! I got some injections and I feel amazing. The pills are gone the pain is gone and I can stand for as long as I want now!

spinal fusion surgery went great

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Years of hauling crates of Pepsi for vending machines ruined my back. When I saw Rohmiller I couldn't even stand up straight it hurt so badly. I'm happy to say that after spinal fusion surgery I couldnt be more pleased with the results.

Good doc. Very long wait

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

He is a really good doctor. But either he or his staff have no respect for there patients time. The wait is very disrespectful. Long wait not sure why they book patients the way they do

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Wish I would've found him sooner!

A cut above the rest!

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I had a very severe case of spondylolistheses grade 4 by the time I found out about Dr Rohmiller. I had seen a few other doctors, all who are great and highly qualified but I continued to shy away from surgery because of the personal factor that you do not always get with doctors. The moment I met Dr Rohmiller I pretty much knew I would feel comfortable with putting the surgery that was inevitable in his hands. He had a few ideas that made complete sense for my individual case and hd made md feel like a person that mattered not just another patient! His ultimate goal was for me to return to my life as I knew it before and I'm almost there. I would recommend Dr Rohmiller over any other doctor because he is patienate, proficient, and very committed to his profession. Definitely a doctor with that little something extra that most patients are looking for.

Posted on July 6th, 2013

I have never been to a surgeon like Dr. Rohmiller. He treats you like you are a friend, not a burden. He does not talk down to you. He will treat you wholly and will take all the time you need to feel comfortable. So highly recommended...I do not usually take the time to write these but I feel I need to tell the world about Michael Rohmiller.

Trustworthy

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Dr. Rohmiller is a wonderful, trustworthy physician. He takes all the time you need and is more than happy to answer any questions.

Highly Recommend

Posted on February 18th, 2012

After several other doctors recommended that I have back surgery, I went to Dr. Rohmiller because he had expertise in scoliosis and other conditions of the spine as well. Dr. Rohmiller studied my diagnostic films and explained to me the problems I would face by having spinal surgery. He gave me other options. When one option I tried didn't work, he referred me to another specialist. If I eventually do need to have surgery, I will definitely trust Dr. Rohmiller to perform the operation.

Posted on January 17th, 2012

My spinal fusion surgery was done perfectly and my recovery was quick and complete. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Rohmiller--his skill is incomparable.